Businesses across the Sacramento region continue to take advantage of the cost savings associated with going solar.
Some business owners may have thought about commercial solar, but haven’t yet quite taken the leap. The longer a business waits, however, the more money they are unnecessarily spending on their energy needs.
If your business could use an extra injection of usable cash on a monthly basis, then commercial solar might be exactly what you are looking for.
Here are five reasons why you should consider going solar with your business.
- Cost Savings – As mentioned above, if you have a large facility, chances are you are paying a lot for energy every month. If you were to add solar panels to your building, you could potentially save thousands of dollars on a monthly basis.
- Increased Property Value – If you ever were to sell your property, it would likely be worth more if it came with solar panels that are owned outright. Basically, you are increasing your Net Operating Income (NOI) with solar energy.
- Tax Credit – Many businesses can use the Solar Investment Tax Credit this year, which offers a 30 percent tax credit at the federal level. In 2020, the Tax Credit will decrease to 26 percent.
- Helping the Environment – As a business owner, you will be doing your part to help our environment. This will give you an opportunity to spread the word about your new effort to utilize renewable energy sources in the media.
- Boost Employee Morale – Your employees will likely take pride in the fact that they work for a company that cares about the environment and reducing its carbon footprint.
At Aztec Solar, we have worked on various different types of commercial solar projects, whether it is commercial solar, multi-family solar or affordable housing solar units. With commercial solar, businesses and properties in the Sacramento region are doing their part to preserve our future, and that is why we are here to help in any way we can.
If you have any questions about commercial solar, give us a call today at 916.853.2700.