With solar prices continuing to fall, now is the time to add solar energy to your home.
You, like many others, probably have many questions about whether solar is right for your home and what it can offer you. At Aztec Solar, we have been doing solar and only solar for more than 35 years in the Sacramento region, and we take educating our customers seriously.
Typically, if you’re inviting solar reps into your home you’ll spend hours listening to high-pressure variations of the same presentation. But not from Aztec Solar – the only solar company with an easy, 28-minute solar consultation. In 28 minutes, you’ll learn how your new solar system will pay for itself and how your solar payment and utility bill payments can be lower than what you are currently paying today.
Here are some other things you will learn during the consultation:
- Learn how we custom design a solar system for your home.
- Learn how financing your project may be easier than you think.
- Learn how your credit score may not matter on getting your loan approved.
- Learn why our solar warranty is so unique compared to other solar companies.
- Learn why calculating possible shading to your solar system can affect your energy production.
- Learn how your payment plus your new utility bill can be lower than you are currently paying to your utility company.
Now is the time to jump in and be part of the solar movement. Did you know that the Sacramento region is one of the top areas for homes with solar, according to the Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE)? According to the CSE, Davis, El Dorado Hills and Rocklin rank in the top 10 California zip codes by percent of homes with solar. Davis comes in second with 1,735 homes with solar, El Dorado Hills comes in fourth with 2,992 homes and Rocklin is in fifth with 1,873 homes.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 916.853.2700.