The California Solar Energy Industries Association (CALSEIA) has installed five new leaders to its 15-member board of directors.
The mission of CALSEIA is to promote the growth of the solar industry and expand the use of all solar technologies throughout California.
The new board members were officially seated during the organization’s fourth quarter board meeting on Dec. 8 in San Diego.
The five new board members are:
- Cathleen Monahan, senior programs director, GRID Alternatives, a leading nonprofit making solar energy and job training accessible to underserved communities.
- Gina Heng, vice president and general manager, photovoltaic division, Mitsubishi Electric US, a leading PV module manufacturer headquartered in Cypress, CA.
- John Berdner, vice president of regulatory and policy Strategy, Enphase Energy, a global inverter manufacturer with headquarters in Petaluma, CA.
- Norm Nielsen, CEO, Chico Electric, a leading contractor that specializes in commercial and agricultural clean energy project developments.
- Walker Wright, vice president, policy and strategy Development, Green Charge Networks, an ENGIE company.
In addition, our very own CEO, Ed Murray, was recently elected as the president of CALSEIA. All of us at Aztec Solar would like to congratulate all of the new board members and we look forward to seeing an enhanced solar industry in the coming years.