Get a Big Impact for Zero Down
At Aztec Solar, we do not have “a horse in the race” with regard to how you finance your solar project, but we have trusted finance partners that we can introduce you to. The most common ways that our customers have financed their projects are below. As one of California’s solar leader for over 40 years, our team is dedicated to helping customers get the power they need at a price they can afford. We’ll also ensure that you receive all available benefits for federal and state tax credits, as well as other solar incentives.
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
- The property assessed clean energy (PACE) model is an innovative mechanism for financing energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements on private property.
- Payment comes as a line item on your bi-annual property tax bill.
- The interest portion of your payment may be tax deductible.
- It is an “off balance sheet” payment.
- Customer can monetize tax benefit.
If you have the financial resources available, purchasing your commercial solar system delivers the greatest long-term savings and return on investment. In 2021, you may be able to recover up to 26% of your system cost through tax incentives. Your energy savings will pay for the system in a few short years with decades of free electricity to follow.
- Claim tax incentives
- Your system will pay for itself with savings on your utility bills
- Increase your property value
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
Do you want low priced solar power but don’t want to own or maintain the equipment? With a PPA, a third party owns, maintains and repairs the solar power system for 15-25 years, and you simply agree to buy a guaranteed amount of electricity for significantly less than from the utility company. You pay nothing out-of-pocket, never have to worry about the system and start saving immediately.
- No out-of-pocket or ownership costs
- Low price cost per kWh
- PPA provider claims tax incentives
- 20-year production guarantee
- Low payments & immediate savings
- System Size > 100kW