There are many benefits to using solar pool heating in Sacramento benefits- both to your wallet and the environment:
1. Swim Earlier, Swim Longer – Your pool sits in your back yard all year long, yet without solar, you can only enjoy it for a few short months. With solar heating, you can get in the pool earlier and swim later into the fall, long after your friends and neighbors might put their swim gear away for the season.
2. Return on investment – Your electric or gas bill will decrease the moment you change your pool heating to solar. Also, installing solar pool heating in Sacramento can also make your home more appealing when and if you decide to sell your home.
3. Protected from rising costs – Owning a pool is expensive, and we’re all aware of the costs that are associated with the chemicals, cleaning, etc. Making use of the sun helps protect you from the rising costs of gas and electric companies.
4. Reduce your carbon footprint – Using the heat of the sun to warm your pool will eliminate the need to heat with more traditional methods. By allowing Aztec Solar to install solar heating to your pool, you will absolutely eliminate the carbon footprint for heating your pool!
5. Low maintenance – Solar pool heating systems require less work than traditional pool heaters. The warranties are also shorter on the gas or electric variety. Solar equipment has been designed to last and rarely need more than an annual, affordable tune up.
The power of solar makes your backyard an oasis that you can enjoy for the better part of the year. Choosing the sun as your energy source gives you freedom – free energy, longer use of your pool, and peace of mind when it comes to how you effect the environment.